The Southbury Child

The Southbury Child
1 July to 27 August 2022 at the Bridge Theatre

Monday, November 19, 2007

Cranford, Episode 1

The first episode of Cranford was shown on BBC1 last night. An interesting, and sometimes funny view of nineteenth century English village life. I quite enjoyed it, but I only caught a glimpse of Alex in a couple of scenes. I hope that he will play a larger part in the next episodes. The reviews of the series I've read so far were good, and a lot of people watched it as well. I'm looking forward to the rest of the series.

1 comment:

pennyforyourdreams said...

He only got two lines! Bit of waste of talent so far, but he did look very lovely dressed as a vicar. Fantastic costume drama sideburns too.

Cranford was fantastic, I'm looking forward to the rest of the series, loads of Alex or no. My one fervent wish is that the flannel wearing Alderney Cow is left in. Actually I have another wish: don't kill Captain Brown! Poor chap doesn't even make it to the third chapter in the book.